Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Boys

Yesterday I put Ty in the swing and added a lovely chain to the mobile. He smiled and cooed at the mobile for at least five minutes. It was so sweet! Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I snapped of him.


I tried really hard today to get Jack to take a nap since he has a little cough and runny nose. Finally an hour later he and Ty fell asleep. Too bad I had to go get Kate from school shortly after that. I hated to disturb the boys sleeping so peacefully. Jack actually stayed asleep while I carried him outside (past the roofers making lots of noise on our roof) and put him in the van.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

What cute kids! Ty looks so happy and content in his little swing...

Andrea said...

your kids are so cute!!! I love how they fell asleep together on the bed.

I fogot to tell you in my e-mail that my Ty is short for Tyler.

suzi said...

I love "double buddy naps!" I wish so badly that Whit would still take naps for me. She's always so tired by the late afternoon hours, it's almost unbearable! I love the picture of them on the same bed. They are soo cute! I loved the mobile pictures too. Those sounds are the cutest!

The Coxes said...

I love that sleeping picture. Too bad you had to wake them up! Kendy :)

Michal Thompson said...

Ty is adorable! How come children are so much cutter when they are asleep!

mags said...

oh i love the napping stage. does jack let you cuddle with him? jace won't allow it yet.

AnneMarie said...

Ty is looking like Dave! Came across this

http://realmomkitchen.blogspot.com


You will love it!

Melinda said...

Those pictures of Ty are SO cute. He looks so sweet. Can't wait to meet him someday...maybe Thanksgiving?? Are you guys going to Castle Dale for Derek's baby blessing?