The kids and Dave had Veteran's Day off this week. So, we went on a hike to see more Indian caves in Bandelier National Forest. We got to go up and down a few ladders.
I took Kate and Jack to see this movie at the theater.
The kids were so excited. They liked the movie until the end when there was a giant food storm. We haven't been to a movie for two years (since we saw Enchanted). And we probably won't go again for another two years. Poor Kate gets a little motion sick. She threw up two years ago during the movie and on Friday she threw up when we got home. Actually, all the food flying around in the movie made me feel a little nauseous too. Maybe it's a good movie to watch on a smaller screen at home.Saturday, November 14, 2009
Yesterday we went to the BYU vs. UNM football game in Albuquerque. There were tons of people from our ward there -- kind of fun to see people that we know! It sprinkled rain on and off pretty much the whole game. It was chilly, but not too bad. The sun came out for two minutes and I snapped these pictures.
I snapped these pictures of him tonight.
5 comments:
Ty is so precious! I'm a bit jealous about Bandelier. And the BYU game of course, but while I've been to BYU games, I never went to Bandelier while we were in NM!! I wish I had. Shannon and Mike went once, but I never did. Dang.
That pic of him in the bumbo is so cute! He has gorgeous eyes! Looks like you guys stay pretty busy out there! I wish we had weather like that here, right now:) I am sad for Kate and her motion sickness in the movie! Poor Girl!
So, Emma is huge. I think she was already thirteen pounds at her two month appointment. Can't wait to see you all!
He sure is a cute kids, and it looks like you guys are up to a lot of fun.
I love Jack's BYU shirt on the outside - what a great little fan. :)
Post a Comment