Sunday, May 23, 2010

What They've Said

Kate was coloring a picture of a princess that had a dress with spaghetti straps.  She said, "Mom, I made her dress modest.  It doesn't have those... you know... noodles."

Jack has been telling me that Heavenly Father told him to do it (about a lot of things, both good and bad).

I was putting Ty in the jogging stroller yesterday so we could go on a walk.  Kate said, "Why do they call it a jogging stroller if you only walk with it?"

Jack told me this story last night, "When I was in high school, I was playing basketball, football, and baseball.  Then I fell and got a bruise.  Then I got a trophy!"

Ty likes to say, "dadadadadada" and "hi hi hi hi hi."

Kate likes to spell our names when she talks to us.  She says, M. O. M." a lot.  I guess it's helping Jack learn how to spell. :)

Jack:  I'm going to run in space. (place)

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Life is never dull with kids around.

Sue Ann Salmon said...

That's so funny, they sure have minds of their own. Hope you guys are doing well!

The Coxes said...

I love Katie's "noodle" comment! So funny!! Kendy :)