Jack has watched this DVD multiple times since we got home last week. He now pretends to be Cosmo (instead of Buzz, Andy, etc.). This is fine, except that Cosmo kicks the bad guys in the movie, so we've had a few talks about that.
On Sunday, Kate made Jack this awesome Cosmo helmet.
It even has a smiley face on the front.
This hat (that Jack LOVES and wears everywhere) was made out of a fireman hat that Kate cut apart and refashioned with duct tape. Pretty creative. Other kids will see Jack wearing it and say, "awesome helmet!"
I wonder if Jack will be disappointed when we go to a BYU football game and he sees Cosmo in person (hanging out with the cheerleaders).


3 comments:
Who would have thought. Guess I need to watch the video. Pretty creative, Kate!!!
That is so funny. I love the hat!
WHAT?! You were in Utah and didn't come say HI?! Your kids are darling and I was just thinking of our library days this last week! Let's talk soon, it's been waay too long!
Post a Comment