Monday, September 20, 2010

Story of the Polkadot Cat

At school Kate filled in the blanks of this "Tell a Silly Animal Tale" paper.  She loves to read it over and over to us:

There once was a tiny kittin from United States.  Nobody knew he was a kittin because he had polkadot fur and ate 1,000 potatoes each day.  He liked to jump and sing Star Spangeled Banner.  Whenever he was happy, he would start speaking Spanish.  Then he would feel sade!

Kate added this tonight:  He felt sad because he was speaking Spanish.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It's been too long since I looked at your blog! I loved looking at the pictures of your Cerro Grande hike and that's so cool that all you guys matched clothes for the AF game. Wish we could have been there in spite of the loss!

Meagan said...

That is so funny. I loved mad libs as a kid. I wonder if Brooklyn could figure them out yet. Does Jack know how?