Dave's parents were visiting in Logan too and Dave's brother, Mike and his family came up too. It was a full house, but fun to be with family.
Here's some of what we did...
Played at the Logan Family Fun Center
Saw Tangled in the theater (I missed the end, since I dropped Ty's binkie and had to spend the last 20+ minutes out in the lobby).
Cleaned the candelier...
while Mike held (a.k.a. shook) the ladder...
cuddled on the ottoman watching...
Toy Story 3
Shopped at Sam's Club for some yummy cheesecake and food -- (Ben and Ty were being so cute during this picture and then Ben hit Ty on the head -- Ben is older, you know...) Cute boys...
Watching more of Toy Story 3 at Sam's Club (can't get enough of that movie)...Avery and Kate loved their matching pjs...
I didn't take many pictures when we were in Logan. The kids were so happy playing together that I forgot to take pictures of them. Thanks to Melinda for sending me pictures that she took on her phone.
After spending New Years' Eve together at Melinda's house we headed to Layton to attend my niece, Aubrey's baptism. I hadn't seen my sister, Lissa in over 3 years, so it was fun to see her and her cute family. Jack and Alex (5 years old) were shy for a minute and then disappeared to play with boy stuff.
Then we spent the night at Mike and Maggie's new house in Coalville. It was fun to see their house and their new town. It'll be even more fun next time we visit since they'll have furniture and toys and pans. They were still great hosts even w/out all their belongings. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment