It reads:
JIMMER
WIN
GO BYU RA GO
COUGARS
Jack wanted to write out the whole BYU fight song, but we stuck with just "RA" and "GO COUGARS".
The kids have been making up some Jimmer knock-knock jokes too. Anything about Jimmer is super cool.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Jimmer.
Jimmer who?
Fredette about it.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Jimmer.
Jimmer who?
Fredette about it.
2 comments:
Hi!
NO kidding! I'm a total Ute fan, and here I sit cheering for Jimmer against Gonzaga! Well, Stalkton's son IS fun to watch... crazy! But I don't blame him for the poster at all... he's a basketball superhero!
It's fun to read all that you've been up to, and see how cute you are even when you're sick! Love the pink cowboy hat too!
Love ya!
Its true. Everything Jimmer is completely awesome. And the sign must have worked!
Post a Comment