Dave & I and Vaughn & Marianne went out (without the kids) to dinner at Rancho de Chimayo, an old restaurant in the middle of nowhere next to a sanctuary and hacienda. It's the first time that I can remember that we've gone out with Dave's parents since we've had kids.
We made lincoln log towers...
cuddled with Grandma...
and took some pictures...
I forgot to take a before picture of our front yard. This is what it looked like after we worked on it all day. We took out three levels of planters. Vaughn and Dave took apart all the timbers that were rebarred together. While Marianne and I cleared all the bark and weeds out of the beds. It was fun taking out the bushes that were dead.
Dave took out more of the bushes, so we just have to even out the area and plant some grass.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit and working with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment