Nick is 4 months old!
Time is flying by! He's such a sweet baby!
He weighs 13.1 lbs and is 25" long.
He loves making eye contact with people and then rewards you with a big smile. I still haven't captured one of his huge smiles in a picture.
He loves to try and sit up. If I lay him in his bouncy chair, he tries to sit up. He loves the bumbo chair too.
He loves to suck on his fingers. He hasn't picked a particular favorite, so I'm not too worried about it. Fingers are about the only thing he can get in his mouth himself...besides his bib and his binkie. He is a great sleeper! He regularly goes to bed at 9:00 pm and then wakes up anytime between 4:30 and 6:30, then goes back to sleep after eating.
He is pretty patient and puts up with a lot of love from his siblings. He rewards them with smiles and an occasional giggle. We're all pretty smitten with him.
1 comment:
Crap girl, you have the CUTEST kids! What a sweetie! Enjoy them they grow up fast! But, you already know that!!!! Love it!
Post a Comment