Friday, October 25, 2013

Cross Country Race 2013

Kate and Jack ran in the elementary school one mile race that was sponsored by the cross country team.  Jack ran in it last year and loved it, so Kate decided to run with him this year.

The race was on the day of downtown trick-or-treating, so the kids gave up going to trick-or-treat at the hospital so they could run.  Ty wore his dinosaur costume since it was cold and we were going trick-or-treating right after the race.

 Kate and her friend, Annika.
The start of the race.  Next year the kids will have to get a good place in the front.  They were in the back.
 The start!  I didn't get Kate in the picture...too many people!
 The race was around the golf course.  We ran back and forth so we could see them run a few times.
Kate...I cut off a bit of her body.  I was running to see Jack at the finish line. 
 Running to the finish!
 Kate running to the finish!
 Waiting at the end.

The kids did great!  Can't wait for next year.  Ty can run then!  
 

No comments: