Ty had basketball practice on Wednesday and Friday. He made two baskets in his basketball game on Saturday. He did a good job doing his chores on Saturday and even practiced the piano so he could get computer time. He went to the Farris' house on Wednesday and played with Ty while Jack was at scouts.
Jack had his first soccer practice since fall season on Monday for 3 Rivers. He went to basketball practice on Monday and then left early and went straight to soccer practice. For scouts on Wednesday, he picked up trash with his den. He had two basketball games on Saturday. They lost both games, but the last game was really close. Jack got fouled a lot and made 5 free throws in a row. His free throws made his team be ahead by 2 points with a minute left. They ended up losing by 4. Dave and Jack went to the Kamiakin high basketball game on Saturday night. Jack got to go for free and got to shoot a free throw at halftime. He missed, so he didn't get a 2 liter bottle of soda.
Jack and Ty had valentine parties on Friday. They came home with tons of candy. Jack had 12 fun dips! Thursday night we made some "smartypants" valentine's to pass out to their classmates. They both went to chess club on Friday after school.
Kate had early morning jazz band, piano lessons and basketball practice. She got to go home with Claire Zettlemoyer after school on Wednesday. She made 10 loaves of bread this week and sold 5. She had a basketball game on Saturday and guarded some really defensive, tall girls. They won! Claire spent Saturday evening with us too. Kate took a bag of small snickers and handed them out to her friends on Friday. Kate took her small copy of the Book of Mormon and read it during SSR in band and PE and is now in Mosiah.
I babysat the Davenport kids on Monday. It's so fun to watch baby Millie and Lincoln (7 months and 2 years). I finally got a haircut (5 inches off). Wednesday I invited some other primary presidents and counselors from our stake (that are my frirends) over for brunch (Tami Smith, Sharee Wolfey, LaRae Hopkins, Mariann Medina, Kristen Gourley and their kiddos). I made granola and muffins. I taught 5 piano lessons.
Dave bought a new door for Ty's room and routed out the spaces for the hinges. Looks nice! Now the remodeling fun begins. Dave is still trying to fix the garage door. He and Jack and Logan Blaser walked home from the REgional Stake Conference Broadcast at the church today.
Jack ordered 4 rubik's cubes from amazon with his birthday money and they arrived this week. Dave can successfully finish a 3x3 without watching a youtube video. Jack and Ty are getting better at working on them. There are rubik's cubes all over our house.
Ty made this at school:
February 5, 2016
I love my brother Jack for many reasons. First, he wakes me up every moning because I like to sleep in thats why. Another reason why he is special is he helps me fix mastaks. I like it when he plays a game called monopoly. Last I also love my baby brother because he plays football but I have to be soft. We play for 1 minite because we play in my house. Clarly I love my brother!
Jack ordered 4 rubik's cubes from amazon with his birthday money and they arrived this week. Dave can successfully finish a 3x3 without watching a youtube video. Jack and Ty are getting better at working on them. There are rubik's cubes all over our house.
Ty made this at school:
February 5, 2016
I love my brother Jack for many reasons. First, he wakes me up every moning because I like to sleep in thats why. Another reason why he is special is he helps me fix mastaks. I like it when he plays a game called monopoly. Last I also love my baby brother because he plays football but I have to be soft. We play for 1 minite because we play in my house. Clarly I love my brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment