Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Name is Buzz


Jack has watched Toy Story 2 a few times in the last week -- we don't own it, he watched it at the babysitter's house.  And for the last week Jack has been telling everyone that his name is Buzz.  Today he told his Sunbeam teacher.  On Thursday he told his gymnastics teachers.  I'm sure he's told his teachers at school too. 

That's great and everything if Jack wants to pretend to be Buzz, except that he's pretending to be the mean Buzz, not the nice one.  We have had so many talks about how Buzz is nice and helps people and is a good friend, etc.  Unfortunately, Jack remembers the line in the movie where Buzz says that he's in charge.  (Which he's not -- I'm in charge!)  Hopefully this Buzz phase passes soon...maybe he should watch a different movie with a really nice superhero in it. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ha ha! Good luck! Jenny! Your kids are SO stinkin' cute! I love Kate's hair! Ty has such big eyes! I love them! He looks like he's growing so fast! Jack sounds like a character--I always love the stories about him. It sounds like you all are having fun and staying busy! Hooray for that! There's a girl in our branch that TOTALLY reminds me of you when we were younger. She is so cute! I am in primary and love watching her mannerisms and thinking of you and our growing up years. It takes me back every week! Love that!

Michal Thompson said...

so funny, just focus on what Buzz learns in the movie!