So, this is a boring post with no pictures, but I wanted to write these few things down before I forget them.
Yesterday Ty turned 8 months old and to celebrate he cut his first tooth. One of his bottom teeth started to poke through. So, maybe all the drooling is really from something after all.
And here are a few funny things that Jack has said lately:
"Where's my but port?" Translation: Where's my report card? It was parent/teacher conference last week for both the kids, but I didn't know that Jack even knew that he had a report card, or a but port.
Jack always says, "Hey, I have an ideal." You mean an idea? Nope, Jack's pretty sure the word should be ideal.
2 comments:
Kids' versions of words and phrases are so much better than the real thing! Kendy :)
K- not fair. My kids teeth at 4 months- way too soon. I love that- but port~!
Post a Comment