Monday, December 6, 2010

We {Heart} the Park

The weather this last week has been so nice (in the 40s and 50s).  The boys and I spent a few hours at Fireman park on Friday.  And today we went there again.  We could have stayed there for a lot longer, but it was lunch and naptime so I made the boys come home.

I snapped a few pictures of the boys with the phone to document their joy from being at the park.

Give Ty a spoon and some dirt and he's happy.  (And, yes, Jack did "scoop" Ty with the digger bucket a few times.)

Jack really wanted to bring his hoop to the park.  He spent a lot of time underneath the firetruck retrieving his ball.


Jack and Ty went down the slide lots and lots of times.  They LOVED crashing at the bottom.

Look at that smile. :
I think I could definitely live somewhere where it never snows.  Who needs a White Christmas?  I might be okay without one this year if it stays warm. :)

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I sure do miss those guys. And Ty is growing up too fast.

Michal Thompson said...

then come on over here!