Easter weekend was a busy one this year, since it was the last weekend before we moved. We still had our traditional Easter BBQ the Saturday before Easter, but we didn't have time to do an Easter egg hunt.
Easter morning the kids went on a little egg treasure hunt to find a special surprise. I drew pictures of things in the house and they had to follow the clues on the eggs to find their surprise.
Their surprises ended up being in the coat closet. Jack's was this fabulous superman shirt that I freezer-paper stenciled.Kate's was this super cute skirt, that my sweet friend (and amazing seamstress) Megan made for her.
Ty had some sunglasses that he didn't care about and hasn't ever worn. Maybe we'll save them for next year...
After church we had an Easter egg hunt inside since it was raining.
The kids checking out their loot
Ty was eating lots of candy straight from his eggs, so I stole a few and filled them up with goldfish and raisins for some healthier snacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment