Here's the "before" in May 2011.
Here's the "after"
Front yard:
This is the picture that was posted on the listing when the house was on the market.
After...
This is some of what we did the last for the last five months:
- took (about nine) truckloads to the dump of pine needles, bushes, branches, leaves, pipes, wood, rebar, trees, etc.
- dug and moved dirt from other areas of our yard
- dug up the old sprinkler system
- desiged and installed new (more efficient) sprinkler system
- removing old wood wall
- building small walls of bricks
- raked and reraked
- planted grass seed
- faithfully watered a few times a day for weeks
- watched the deer enjoy our new "baby" grass while we watched from the deck


2 comments:
Wow! That is incredible! I bet the kids (and you!) love it.
I am amazed by your backyard, it is absolutely beautiful! It looks like you got professional landscapers out there!! I guess after doing a whole yard, you guys ARE professionals. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment