Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nuts, Crackers, and Sweets

Kate had a dance performance yesterday,  called the Nuts, Crackers and Sweets.  Her ballet weekly ballet class didn't learn a dance for the performance because most of the girls in her class were in the Nutcracker (which you have to pay $150 to perform in).  So, Kate got to go to some extra dance classes on Saturday for a few weeks to learn a dance to perform.  She loved every minute of it!

They were the Naughty Elves and danced to Louis Armstrong's CoolYule.  Wish I could post video of it, but I'm not that smart, so pictures will have to do.

First, the Naughty Elves danced...

 Then mean Mrs. Santa came out...
 and gave them dolls (which they got to take home -- Kate loves it!)
 Mrs. Santa shows them how to hold them nicely...
 Then they throw the dolls at Mrs. Santa and blame the next girl...
 Then they get broom duty and fly off stage...
 and then take a bow (curtsy, I mean).
 Kate's friends, Ada, Nina and Sophi came to watch her dance.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

How fun Kate! Wish we could have come to see you!