Sunday, February 12, 2012

Surprise Dinner and Movie

Yesterday afternoon Dave and I were cleaning out the garage.  The kids locked the door and told us that they were making a surprise for us.

This is what we found when they finally let us in...

They'd made us dinner!

This was the menu: 
  • Lemonade
  • Chips and Salsa
  • Green salad, ranch dressing and croutons
  • Fruit -- bananas, strawberries and apples

 I broiled some fish really quickly and made some orzo pilaf and we had dinner!  Yum!

They also drew us some pictures which they arranged on the couches.  And got Cars 2 ready in the DVD player so we could watch it.
We have some sweet kids!  I loved our dinner and a movie. :)

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Wow! What a neat experience with your children. They are awesome and they have some amazingly awesome parents!

Eileen said...

How sweet!