We spent our third day of Spring Break in Monterey at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
We got to watch two live feedings of lots of fish in the huge tanks. It was really neat, but I have no pictures because our camera was having issues. Ty fell asleep when we first got there and were waiting for the feeding to begin. I guess the sharks weren't interesting to him.
We went outside and looked through the telescopes on the deck.
We made short work of the jerky that I made. Hungry kids. :)
We went down to the beach next to the aquarium and had a picnic lunch. We told the kids not to get wet. That's funny...It was a beautiful, warm day and we were by the ocean. They couldn't help it.
They tried to not get wet...for a little while.
Then they got caught up with chasing waves and forgot. We tried to wring their pants out. They had to go back to the Aquarium after lunch with wet pants, but they didn't care. They had so much fun!
Ty and Ben took their pants off and dug in the sand without getting wet.
I loved this leafy seadragon that we saw in the Aquarium (it's one of the few pictures of the fish that turned out that I took).
We saw this look from Ty a lot. Not a happy boy.
The crew (minus Norm the photographer). One of the things that I loved about being with Norm and Melinda and their boys is that our kids were always entertained. Wherever we'd go, if we stopped for a minute, the kids were usually happy because they were chasing each other around. The got along really well too.
Do your kids do this to you?
Right before we took this picture, Kate and Jack were holding hands...
Two seconds later, the push... Ah, siblings.
Along the sidewalk in Monterey...
Kate and Ethan at the end of the day with almost dry pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment