We're just finishing up two weeks of swimming lessons. We've been going to the pool often this summer, but not every day. We try to go two or three times a week (except during swimming lessons).
The kids love going to the pool! They love swimming. They love their friends. And they love eating.
Here are some pool action shots of Ty...
Now for pictures of Jack...
He's been doing great in his swimming lessons! He is always under the water swimming around.
Now onto Kate...
She's been doing great in her swimming lessons too. She's getting better all the time with her strokes!
Only a few more weeks and then school starts! Way too soon!
2 comments:
Oh, how I wish we lived closer - I think our kids would be good friends!! I think Jack and Matthew would have all kinds of fun together...
Awww... we really wish we were there at the pool with you. Maybe next summer!
Post a Comment