Sunday, March 23, 2014

3/16/14 - 3/23/14

I'm not doing super great at keeping my blog up to date, so I thought I'd start doing a quick update every Sunday without pictures.  

Nick:  turned 15 months this week, had a check up from the dr, and got two shots.  Cried often this weekend if people were talking to him or in his space.

Ty:  eagerly awaited the arrival of Jack's RescueBot toy, so they could play RescueBots together.  He invited his friend Marcus over for a playdate to play RescueBots together.  He got to the park with his friend James.

Jack:  started his spring soccer season this week. Dave is his coach.  Jack played "Square Dance" in his first piano recital.

Kate:  finished up her second week of NMSBA testing at school.  Learned how to decorate cupcakes at activity days.  Played Fur Elise beautifully in the piano recital.

Jenny:  my friend, Juli, and I had our fifth annual piano recital, where 8 of my ten students played. 

Dave:  spent three days in North Carolina for work.

Geoff & Annelisa and their kids came to visit on Thursday evening and stayed until Sunday.  The kids skipped school on Friday and played with their cousins.

No comments: