Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day on the Desert

Right after graduation we headed back down to CD. Kate got to have a sleepover with her cousins (I guess that's what Dave's cousin's kids are called, right?). The next day we got things ready and took off for the desert to spend the day.
Here's Jack and his "boys" and Kate. I sure wish some cousins lived closer to us! We love cousins!We had a BBQ picnic lunch. Then spent the rest of the day getting really dirty, flying kites, hiking, etc.

Jack and McKay getting dirty.
Jack trying to pick up his ladder golf balls like Grandpa -- with his foot.Maddie & Kate relaxing in the shade.
Some of the guys hiked up this mountain/hill/rock/whatever it's called.

Dave took a picture from the top.
Taking a little walk.
Kate, Madison, Jack and his boy, Hunter
Jack sitting by the famous (or infamous?) dinosaur print.After a day on the desert, we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa's to shower and get ready to drive home the next day.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

The dinosaur footprint! So much fun, I hope we make it down there for some hiking this summer!