Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Day of Preschool & Soccer

Today was the last day of preschool and spring soccer for Kate. I'm sad that preschool is over, but no so sad that soccer is over.

Kate made a card for her teacher. I thought she did a pretty good job at writing the note inside, so I snapped a picture of it. She drew a picture of herself and Mrs. Johnson holding rakes in one hand brooms in the other while riding skateboards. Pretty creative!We got to go to Kate's school and hear the kids sing and have ice cream with them.Kate and her teacher, Mrs. Johnson

And now for soccer pictures...8 out of the 11 kids on the team (9 boys, 2 girls) -- Dave was the coach
Now what are we going to do with all our free time? No more preschool, soccer, dance, piano lessons, American Idol & Lost & the Office? I guess we'll just have to go swimming every day (hopefully it will warm up a bit) and wait for the baby to come.

No comments: