Monday, June 1, 2009

Father & Son's

Last weekend Dave took Jack to his first Father & Son's campout. Here are some highlights of the night.

Jack in their "tent" eating his treat. They slept in the van since we don't own a tent.
Playing football with his "brothers"


Kate and I had a girls night. We got some pizza and had a picnic. We compromised on a movie -- we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks since it had real people in it and animated animals. Then Kate got to sleep with me and she slept in really late the next morning. Good times had by all!

3 comments:

mags said...

jack looks so much like dave! it looks like they had fun, i think camping in the van sounds like fun! no worries about animals and bugs!

Kristen said...

Hey Jenny! I love seeing your "huge" belly pictures. You look so cute! When are you due again? It sounds like you guys are ready for a break! Wow! You've been busy--soccer, piano, preschool, TV shows, and dance! Swimming sounds nice! I am glad that you enjoyed the girl's/guy's night out! It sounds like fun to me!

Wendi said...

Our fathers/sons outing is this weekend. Shannon is bummed that she can't go, but I told her we'll do something really fun. Now I just have to think of something really fun for us to do!