On Monday Kate wanted me to take her picture before she went to school.
Friday, August 28, 2009
7 Weeks Old & 2nd Week of School
Well, Ty is seven weeks old now, so I thought I'd take some pictures of him. He's growing up way too fast. I just wish that he'd smile at me. He smiled today after I fed him, but then cried one second later, so I don't think it counts as a smile.

Kate finished up her second week of kindergarten today. This week they started going all day (from 8:15 to 3:15). It's been an adjustment, but I think she likes it. The highlight of this week is that she got to take her lunch (they don't have hot lunch here) and she got to buy chocolate milk with a milk ticket.
I'm still adjusting to having three kids and Kate in kindergarten. There is so much to remember. Maybe next week I'll remember to have Kate wear her running shoes on Thursdays when she has PE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think Ty looks a little different than the other babies, but he is sure cute! Hopefully we'll get to see you all in the not too distant future.
I always forget what day to have Shannie wear her shoes. Oh well... she survives. 3 kids is a bit of an adjustment. I think I am starting to get it... but I also think I will start potty training Zub soon. So probably, my life will spiral back into chaos.
I'm with ya...the right shoes on the right day is a rough one! Ty is SO handsome. Three IS a little crazy, isn't it?! When are you guys here again? We miss you!
Post a Comment