Yesterday we went on a hike in the mountains near our house. Our friends, the Nye's came with us too. It was a fun hike -- great for kids -- you get to cross a little stream six times on bridges. We went on the hike when Kate was 2 and I carried Jack in the Baby Bjorn. Here are lots of pics of the hike and some random pictures from yesterday and today.
Jack & Craig leading the way, w/Annika & Kate close behind


Jack & Craig waiting for everyone else to catch up.


Ty came too (nice of Dave to take only one picture, so I can't pick a better one)

Amy & Jack (aren't they cute?)

All the kids started playing in the creek. They all (except Jack & Craig) ended up wet and in their underwear after a while. They loved it.

"Jack stop running on the bridge!"


The kids were laying on the floor under the swing, so I snapped a picture.

Ty -- he's five weeks old now!

We got two free flowers at Smith's yesterday. Kate disappeared when we got home and then she came running to show me what she did with the flowers. Cute and creative! She was a little disappointed today when her flower was wilting a bit.

It was my b-day yesterday (I'm 12 now according to the candles). The kids helped make my cake. I thought they did a pretty good job with the whipped cream and candy bar sprinkles.

And another picture of Kate holding Ty today in their Sunday clothes. Kate is great at holding him. She held him for 15-20 minutes while I cleaned up the kitchen.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun day;)
Jenny isn't Kate holding Ty? Cute pictures and I think Ty is Sooo handsome. What cute kids!!
that's awesome that she can keep him happy for that long, she is such a big girl going to kindergarten. what a cute ponytail!
Jenny! Happy Birthday! I thought about you on your birthday but we didn't have internet. When we finally got hooked up again, I spaced it! I hope you had a great day! This age is a good one! Hooray for us! You look great and your kids are seriously SO cute! I can't believe Ty is already five weeks old! He is handsome!
Post a Comment