Yesterday we spent the afternoon making Kate's new robot, Tianna. Kate is supposed to make a robot to take to school tomorrow. This is kind of like the kindergarten's version of a science fair. They are going to write about their robots this week, talk about them in class and then all the robots will be displayed in the hall at school.
Meet Tianna...

Check out her high heels...

Kate and her new friend, Tianna... (like the new Disney princess)
5 comments:
That's hilarious. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a robot princess. I LOVE the high heels!
You are great Jenny. I don't think I could have come up with something so clever. Glad Melinda didn't have to depend on me when she was little.
what an awesome robot, I think me and avery should crank on of those out. you are a great mom jenny!
That is great! What an imagination you two have!
Looks like there is more than one engineer in the family! Nice work, the crown and heels are a very nice touch!
Post a Comment