Today Kate hosted a Perler Bead Pizza Party for eleven of her closest friends. We applied to host a perler bead party through Houseparty.com and were accepted. They sent us a party pack full of projects for the girls, boards, beads, key rings, idea books, and a really cool prize. Kate has been looking forward to this party since the end of September.
The girls spent two hours making two different perler bead projects (a monkey and a lizard). They got to eat pizza and cake and drink lemon-lime slush. One of my friends helped me with the ironing and serving the girls. Dave watched Jack and his friend and Ty.
The girls were all very independent and sweet -- very different than the four year old boy playdates we've been having lately. I don't think I'll ever have 12 boys at my house at one time, but I can handle 12 girls (at this age at least).
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Um...wow. You are one brave woman. Maybe I just need to see the girls when they are more grown up, but so far, I still wouldn't do 12 children at my house at one time. It looks like they had a fantastic time!
Post a Comment