Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not Just for Skaters

Did you know that skate parks are not just for skaters?  They make great "bum slides" for little boys.  We have a skate park right in front of the library.  I really hate it, because it's usually occupied with kids that aren't the greatest role models for my kids.  But yesterday we went to the library for music and movement class and afterwards the skate park was empty.

Jack and Ty had so much fun! (Don't mind the not-so-quality cell phone pictures)




Okay, so this next picture is awful and fuzzy, but I wanted to share what my boys look like when we go to music and movement at the library.  Not so much movement going on with them!
Ty was sitting so still with his feet together and his hands fidgeting in his lap, so I had to take a picture.  Guess we should go more often so they're not so nervous.