Friday, April 1, 2011

Overheard...

Tonight I heard Ty talking/singing to himself in his crib.  He said, "Ra Ra Ra. Go Cousa!"  Yep, our boy was singing the BYU fight song. 

Ty's been talking a lot today.  On our hike today he kept pointing out the water and the rocks.

This morning we were all upstairs and Ty grabbed my hand and said, "Comeon.  Eat."

He also loves garbage trucks.  We're lucky and two trucks come on Thursday -- one for recycling and one for the regular garbage.  Yesterday was garbage day, so I heard "garbage shuck" a lot.

We've been feeding our friends' cat, Merlin, this week while they've been on vacation.  Ty loves the kitty!  He says Merlin a lot and we leave with him covered in cat hair. 

Ty is also pretty serious about basketball.  Jack usually has his hoop higher than what Ty can reach, but Ty is happy trying to shoot anyway.  If we lower the hoop for him, he makes a lot of his baskets.  He'll run into the kitchen and tap the ball on the floor (dribble) and then shoot.

I know Ty is our third kid, but I still can't get over how many cute and sweet things he does.

3 comments:

The Coxes said...

Wow - you start them on BYU young, don't you?? :)

Michal Thompson said...

it's okay, I am in love with Corbin, and Now I am head over heals for Kamryn. Either they get sweeter or you just enjoy them more cause you know it goes so fast.

Eileen said...

I love hearing about (and seeing) the things your family does! Thanks Jen!