Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Huge Blog Update

June and July have been super busy, eventful months full of lots of picture taking and visitors and evacuations and lost teeth and monkey bars and yard work and birthdays.  I'm finally done blogging about all of it.  I've post-dated the posts so they are in chronological order, so you might have to click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page once or twice to see everything that I've posted.

Just a little note about how glad I am that I have my blog:  when we were evacuating it was so nice to not have to worry about taking pictures or scrapbooks from the last four years with us.  I knew that everything is saved on my blog and wouldn't take up space in our packed van.

If you want to be sure not to miss a post, just click on all the links in the Blog Archive for June and July (far down on the right sidebar).

No comments: