Kate and Jack just finished two weeks of swimming lessons. Kate's teacher was our neighbor at our last house, Alex. (The kids love him.) Kate did great learning or relearning the different strokes.
I didn't get any pictures of Jack during lessons. I think I made his 16 year old teacher nervous, so I didn't want to stand right in front of her to take pictures. Jack did great in his lessons.
I liked this picture of Jack's face coming out of the water. He's playing with his friend, Craig.
I love that my kids have made new friends with other kids that go to the pool everyday. I love that they're not shy! I took a cute picture of Kate and her friends in their towel fort, but the file corrupted.
This is the kids schedule when we go swimming.
Swim.
Eat.
Swim.
Make a tent fort.
Eat.
Swim.
Eat.
etc.
Everyone in a while we bring floaty tubes with us. Not everyday since they're too big to carry along with all our other paraphernalia.
I helped Ty make this tower during the kids swim lessons. He kicked it over shortly after I took the picture. That's what you do with towers, right?
This is the new way to wear a swim shirt.



No comments:
Post a Comment