Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just Ty and Me

Since Jack and Kate are now in school all day, Ty and I get to spend a lot of quality time together.  I'm enjoying being with this sweet little boy!  He's such a happy guy and really fun to be with.

Today was the big kids first full day of school, so Ty and I took our own "bus ride" this morning.  We rode the bus to the library and went to the music and movement class at the library, fed the ducks at the pond, shopped at the farmers market and played at the playground for a little bit, then rode the bus home.  

Then we had a nice lunch together and then Ty took a nap.  It was a really quiet day.  Ty talks a lot, but not as much as all three kids did during the summer.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like a fun day! Too bad I'm not still in Los Alamos we could be moms of only children together :)

annelisa said...

You look great in that pic Jenny!

Eileen said...

That was such a great idea to take Ty on his own bus ride! Awesome Jen!