The kids get out of school at noon on Wednesday. This is some of what we did this afternoon:
Kate pulled out her other top tooth. That means the Tooth Fairy gets to make her 2nd visit to our house tonight.
I made this STAR WARS shirt for Jack. (love his face)
And, Ty was sweet as always, even with his eyes half open.
The most exciting part of the afternoon was when I yelled at the Qwest guy (on the phone). I totally freaked out at him and might have cried a little and yelled a little and made some sexist comments. But it worked. The nice repairman is coming tomorrow.
This is the summary of our Qwest problem that I just posted on facebook.
The really nice Qwest repairman came last week to fix our slow internet and gave us his phone number so we could call him if we had any problems. It's still been slow (4 mgbs instead of 7), so I called him this afternoon. He said Centurylink started a new test program in New Mexico so it figures out what speed works best on your line without any errors and then it won't go past it. So, ours has stuck at 4 instead of 7. The repair guy said he just has to take us off the program and it should work, but he needed a repair ticket first. That's why I had to call Qwest. They were really annoying and not listening so I kind of freaked out at them (okay REALLY freaked out at the poor
guy) and told them to send a repair person NOW! It worked.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
1 comment:
you gotta do what you gotta do!! I love the star wars shirt!
Post a Comment