Sunday, October 23, 2011

Napping

Ty loves taking naps.  Each day after lunch he happily snuggles in his bed with his "kankets" (blankets) and goes to sleep.  If he falls asleep in the van, he always continues his nap when I put him in his bed.

The other day I had been watching my friend's kids for the morning.  I was chatting with her when she came to pick up her kids.  I hadn't seen Ty for a little while, so I went to look for him and found this in the kitchen. 

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Soooo sweet. That's so awesome he loves naps! Maybe you get a little alone time?

Tasha said...

I love this picture! So precious!

Cammie said...

That is so cute...And you floor is VERY VERY clean too!!!

Michal Thompson said...

wouldn't it be nice to take a nap anywhere!

Super Woman said...

So cute! I have lots of pictures of my kids when they fell asleep in strange places. None of them in their beds though! And that is one CLEAN floor. :-)