The kids ran around the neighborhood around the school. Each "lap" was .70 miles.
I think Jack could have run pretty much the whole time, but he was held up by me and the jogging stroller and his kindergarten partner. We eventually dropped his partner off to walk with his teacher, so Jack could run unrestricted. Every time the kids made another lap, they got a rubber band. Jack got four! That's 2.8 miles!
This is a common look that I get. :)
I borrowed my friend, Megan's single jogger. Ty was a good sport. After he ate his snack and watched some Toy Story 3 on my ipod, he just vegged and stared at the road for a while.
Kate and her friend, Kenya, ran with me. We made it around three times before the teachers made us stop. I think they shortened their run because it was raining. Kate was a great runner! Kate went 2.1 miles!
I guess that means Ty and I went about 5 miles. I love being with my kids at school! They are very well behaved and super sweet and excited to be with me.
1 comment:
you have a little runner on your hands!
Post a Comment