He brought Jack a basketball hoop and a mini basketball and a normal size basketball.
He brought Kate the Samantha American Girl book set with a mini doll and some doll clothes for her big doll.
He brought Ty a big dump truck, but Ty was convinced that Jack's little ball was for him.
He's still not convinced that the ball is Jack's.
Kate gave Ty his own hoop and ball (glow in the dark).
Ty also got a Red the fire truck, a shirt, some geotrax cars, and books.
Kate got this hat, sweater, and necklace, lots of books, doll clothes (I made some amazingly enough!), and art supplies.
Ty gave Jack this watch. We all knew what time it was when Jack was around! He's been asking for a watch for a long time! Jack got this shirt (Ty has a matching one), art stuff, some books and a little transformer.
Dave and I ordered this train switch, two bumpers, and a few small tracks as Jack's Christmas gift from us, but it wasn't delivered until New Years. We'd taken his train track in the van (under cover) to surprise him. It was just a little late.
Vaughn cleared out a spot in the basement and set up Jack's basketball hoop. Jack played for hours after church on Christmas with whoever would play with him. He asked me lots of time to "come watch on him" while he played.
Most of the action shots I took of Jack were blurry. I tried every setting that I could think of on my camera, but they're all blurry. Maybe I need an "action" lense.
Jack learned how to do layups and how to dunk it!
Ty got to play with Jack too. He made quite a few baskets!
Grandpa played with Jack for a long time. They had quite the game going.
Dave bought me a couch and loveseat for Christmas. (this picture is obviously not my house)




No comments:
Post a Comment