Halloween was on a Wednesday this year, so the kids got out of school at noon. At 10:15 I went to help in Kate's class during her Halloween party. Ty got to come too.
Then we went to Jack's class party at 11:00. They did two readers theaters for the parents. Jack got to be in both of them.
After school, the kids had some friends over for a playdate. It was a beautiful day, so they played outside all afternoon.
After dinner we went trick or treating around our neighborhood. I forgot to take pictures. We went trick or treating with another family and they were waiting for us to clean up dinner so we could go. The kids got tons of candy from going around our neighborhood. Their favorite things were the little windup animals that our next door neighbor, Brooke, bought just for them.
Ty had so much candy halfway through our neighborhood that he stopped trick or treating and said that he didn't want to get too much candy. I think his bucket was heavy.
No comments:
Post a Comment