Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Recap

September flew by and I didn't take hardly any pictures, so here's a little recap of what we did.

Soccer -- The kids have soccer almost every day, except Tuesday.  Jack has practice on Monday and Thursday and games on Friday.  Kate has practice on Wednesday and Thursday and games on either Friday or Saturday.  Every other week they have practice in White Rock, which makes for a long night. 

Piano -- I teach piano lessons mostly on Tuesdays.  I have 7 students that come on Tuesday and one that comes on Friday.  I've been teaching Jack and Kate too. 

Travel -- Dave went to Pittsburg on Sept 5 and 6th.  Then he was in Australia from Sept 20th through the 28th.  (He took pictures that I'll post sometime.)

Baby -- I've had doctor appointments and a follow up ultrasound from my 20 week ultrasound.  We couldn't get all the views of baby brother's heart at my 20 week ultrasound, so we did another one.  It was reconfirmed that it is a boy!  And he is super wiggly.  He had his hands and feet up by his face.

Bike Rodeo -- The kids got to stay after school on Wednesday the 19th and participate in the bike rodeo.  They ate a picnic lunch and then got to ride bikes around the big parking lot for an hour or so.  They loved it.

Primary Program -- the primary program was last Sunday, Sept 30th.  Both kids had short parts, but Jack overcame his shyness and memorized it and said it no problem. 

House Projects -- we tore all of our tile out in our kitchen, so I haven't had to mop for a month now.  I just sweep and use the shop vac on the subfloor every once in a while.

Teeth -- Jack and Kate both lost a tooth during September. I didn't get a picture of Kate's though.  Jack lost his other front top tooth (on Sept 3rd)
 Jack snapped this lovely picture of Ty and I on Sept 3rd, so I was 24 weeks along.
 Ty has been wanting to read every train book we can find at the library.

1 comment:

SYLVIE said...

Hi Jenny,
I just love your blog!: ) You look fantastic - Jack took a great picture!
We can't wait to see you again!
Love, Sylvie