Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

The day before Easter we had our traditional Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard and a BBQ.

First we colored eggs. The kids loved it! I should have boiled more eggs for them to color.
Nick loved it too.
Then Dave hid the candy and money filled eggs and the real eggs in our backyard.

See...there's Jack. For some reason I never took a picture of his face.
The candy didn't last long. Gone in one sitting.

Then Easter morning I hid a few eggs for the kids around the house. They each had to find a certain color of egg and one of the eggs had a clue in it. The clue led them to a little present. They each got a lego board. We got legos for Christmas, but we didn't have any boards, so they couldn't build houses without them breaking.

I thought I'd taken a picture of Jack, but I guess I didn't. Sorry Jack!
I had to speak in church about the resurrection. The bishopric asked me and two of my friends to speak, but they asked us in January, so we had two months to prepare. The kids sang a song in sacrament meeting. After church the kids played legos for hours.

No comments: