Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bikes

Dave got a new bike last week, so we've been going on some fun family bike rides. We bought this bike trailer two years ago, but only had one bike. So one of us would take the kids on rides in it. I've really enjoyed riding a bike! It's been a long time since I've ridden a lot, but it is pretty fun (and I've forgotten how fast you can get somewhere).
Taken when Kate was 2 and when the bike trailer was a little less faded.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Norm is jealous...he wants a bike trailer and always wants me to look on ksl.com, but people want a lot of money for their used stuff on that website!!! How fun to take family bike rides...especially in your cute neighborhood.

Tasha said...

Kenley pointed at Kate and I said, "this is your friend, Kate." and she said, "Kate"-- How cute is that? She says the most random words and only when she wants too:)

Cammie said...

That sounds like a good fun and a good workout!