Thursday, June 19, 2008

One Last Trip

The kids and I took one last trip to my parent's house yesterday and came back today. It's the last time we'll be down there for a while. It was a fun and quick trip. We'll miss being close to go stay with Grandma and Grandpa whenever we want.

Jack loves Grandpa's horse swing!
The baby lambs have grown a bit since our visit last month.
Jack, Kate, and Emmy
Kate loves Ginger (the horse)!
Jack doesn't love Ginger. He loves to be held.
Kate going for a ride.
Jack opted to water the flowers instead of going on a horse ride.
A future rodeo queen maybe?
This morning we went to the Fairview Museums. This was one of my favorite exhibits in the musuem growing up (Cinderella at the ball). Kate liked it too.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

What a fun trip...grandma and grandpa, lambs, horses, swings, museum!! Sounds like fun...I hate that you guys are leaving!

Wendi said...

Its fun visiting parents. I'm looking forward to our trip this summer. I have to keep telling Shannon (nearly everyday) that we aren't going until August. I've never been to Fairview before, but its really beautiful up there. Good luck with your move!

Meagan said...

Wow! I guess it is getting to be that time. Moving is so darn much fun! Anyway, I hope all goes well for you, and I hope Jack gets feeling better.

Kristen said...

Looking at these pictures makes me homesick!! I miss the fields, the sheep, the horses, your parents, . . . my parents, and FAIRVIEW!! Your kids are so cute!! I hope Jack gets feeling better soon!

Cammie said...

Looks like a fun trip. I bet your family will miss seeing you so often too.