Doesn't he look sick? Okay, so this is today after his motrin started working. He really wanted his picture taken.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Health Issues?
Okay, so I think I've taken Jack to the doctor five or six times in the last month and a half. I just took him on Tuesday to the Kidscare -- I was sure he had an ear infection because he's had a runny nose FOREVER and he had a fever. The doctor couldn't find anything, but I felt a little better. But Jack has had a fever pretty much constantly since Monday night (except this morning when I took him to the doctor). Anyway...Our pediatrician finally took pity on me (maybe because he was on-call last night and I called him at 2 am because Jack's fever was 103.5) and gave Jack a prescription to treat a sinus infection. Hopefully it will clear everything up and he'll get back to normal (and hopefully his fever bug goes away soon too). He wants to be held all the time and I need to get packing!
Kate got some nice mosquito bites at my parent's house the other day. She wanted me to take a picture of her "owie." Notice the nice bite on her forehead and another swollen one on her nose.
Anyone know what kind of flowers these are? They are planted on our porch and just started blooming yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are really pretty flowers. They are lilies but I don't know what kind.
I'm REALLY having a hard time with this whole moving thing. Don't move. Don't pack.
I can even imangine how difficult it's going to be on Braden that his Jack and Kate are gone. Boo.
Sorry for being such a downer. Just know... you are loved. :)
I hope little Jack is feeling better.
I hope that takes care of Jack's trips to the doctor...that would be nice for you and for him. Your flowers are beautiful...I think it is an Asiatic lily. We are starting to have mosquitoes up here...I have resorted to wearing long sleeves in the evening. I never got one single bite in San Jose...I'll miss that! Good luck with the packing. We're excited to see you later this week.
I am not the best gardner, so sorry, no. I feel for you. It is hard to take care of a sick kid past a week! So where are you off to now? Back to NM? Are you excited?
I hope Jack is feeling better by now, and that you were able to get all your packing done.
Look like lilies to me! I promise I knew that before I read the other comments
Post a Comment