Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Not much new going on with us besides snow! I'm not quite sure I like the snow. It was kind of nice not having any. Oh well. It snowed once last week and I took some pics of the kids playing in the backyard.

After Kate went to school this afternoon, I bundled Jack up and we went out to tackle the shoveling (for the second time today). He really wanted to ride his bike and help me shovel. He really should wear a helmet when he rides that tiny little bike, especially when he rides it on ice.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Ah, the magic of childhood when snow just meant a fun snow romp! As a mom, I appreciate the beauty of the snow and an occasional fun romp myself, but on a day-to-day basis, it means shoveling, bundling of kids, drying of wet snow clothes and clean-up of wet floors after the snow romp. I guess I'm saying that I, too, have mixed feelings!