My parents and brother and sister spent the week of Christmas with us at our house. It was nice to have them come (on really snowy roads though) and stay with us. They all took turns playing lots of basketball with Jack. And, Kate loved having Emmalee to play with. I loved having someone clean up the kitchen after I made anything. Thanks for coming Mom, Dad, Emmy & Steven!
Watching Cars with Grandpa & Emmy

Opening Christmas Eve presents... new jammies!
Santa brought...
.jpg)
and...
Opening presents...


Being shy....jpg)
I'm sad that we didn't take more pictures of everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas!
4 comments:
looks like a good christmas!!! Now I know what to get Ashlyn next year. I bet jack loves the hoop, or does Dave love it more?
Jenny - happy late Christmas and New Years! It makes me feel better that you were in New Mexico...I was just sure that you were in Castle Dale, and I had missed you over Christmas. :) What's up with all the snow there???? Kendy
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how much older both Kate and Jack look since you moved. They are so cute!
I love the jammies. Kate and Jack look so darling in them. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment