We had a fun Thanksgiving week. Vaughn and Marianne drove down and stayed with us. We were sad to see them leave yesterday. The kids have been going through Grandma and Grandpa withdrawal. Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa!
Here are some pics of our Thanksgiving spread.
Jack is really thankful for his one green bean.
Jack had a hard time walking in his snow pants -- I think they might be a little too small.
It's a little smaller than we usually get, but there weren't many great trees to choose from.
I'm pretty sure Kate didn't leave Marianne's side the whole week.
Thanks for being a wonderful Grandma, Marianne!
I just figured out that we don't have any pictures of Vaughn, probably because he took all the pictures. Anyway...It was fun week.
The kids loved helping get out all the Christmas decorations and decorating the tree. Jack thought it was really funny that the tree poked him.
Thanks for being a wonderful Grandma, Marianne!
5 comments:
I just need to say, you look great! So cute. I love having family come visit- you get them all to yourselves!
Thanks for a fun week. We are going through a Kate and Jack withdrawal.
Lucky you guys, a real Christmas tree!
I love your tree, and man you look great! so does your thanksgiving spread!
Your Thanksgiving meal looked like a big success. I miss the Christmas tree hunt. I like your tree, it's a great size!
Post a Comment