Friday night was Kate's "worship" dance recital at the Baptist Church. She did a really good job. It was fun to watch.
I think the highlight of the night for Kate was getting flowers. My friend, Elise, thought ahead and bought some flowers for Kate and Annika.


Usually Jack is the one doing the kissing.
Kate and her friends, Annika and Nina
I think the highlight of the night for Kate was getting flowers. My friend, Elise, thought ahead and bought some flowers for Kate and Annika.

While I was at Kate's dance dress rehearsal, Jack went to his friend Amy's house. They were sitting outside and Amy's mom told her to put her arm around Jack. This is what happened.

Usually Jack is the one doing the kissing.
4 comments:
Kate is growing up so fast. I miss going to her dance recitals. Love you Kate! Grandma
Kate looks so cute in her ballerina costume! So when Jack was on the receiving giving kisses, what did he do? Did he push her away or smile?? He looks a little nervous in the picture.
Kate looks right at home on stage. What a beautiful girl. I love that Jack is already working it with his lady friends.. that a guy.
She is so beautiful, and her smile is so precious!
Post a Comment