The kids' New Year's party
A little bowling... The kids loved it! Ethan's turn.
Kate's turn.
Jack doing it his "self".
"Me did it!"
We met Uncle Bruce at a reservoir to watch him ice fish. It was freezing and windy!Norm, Ethan, Jack, Dave (drilling), Bruce
Kate and Ethan
Jack was freezing! He lasted about 10 minutes on the ice and then he and I spent the rest of the time waiting in the van. He doesn't handle the cold very well.
Dave pulled the kids around on the tube a little bit. Jack helped too.
It was a nice trip. Good to see family. It's nice to be home and get back into a routine. Kate started school today. I started teaching piano lessons today. I think it's going to take a little while for the kids to get used to me teaching. Hopefully they'll adjust soon. Oh, I wanted to write down Jack's latest version of Jingle Bells:
"Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell. Tinker all the way. Oh, what fun. Ride horse. Hey!
Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell. Tinker all the way. Oh, what fun. Ride horse. Hey!"

7 comments:
Wow... I started getting cold just looking at those ice fishing pictures. Brrr! That's awesome that you took the kids bowling. We'll have to try that sometime.
Thanks for sharing these pictures! I love the ones of Jack and Kate bowling "for real"! And Jack helping to pull the sled!
Love you all bunches!
Mom
looks like tons of fun! can't wait until all the cousins can have a sleepover!
I love the sleepover picture. They had so much fun! I'm so glad we got to see you all, we miss you already.
I can't wait for the day when we can all get together!
What a great trip and I love the song!
Your trip to Utah looked COLD! :) I loved Jack's "Tinkerbell" song! Miss you! Kendy :)
Post a Comment