Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 200th Blog Post!

Somewhere on my blog this morning I saw that this post is my 200th! That's a lot! I guess it's probably about time to print out my blog or make it into a book or something. Have any of you done anything like that with your blogs? I don't really know what to do.

Anyway...I wanted to post some pictures of the kids that I took last night of them helping me make chocolate frosted marshmallow cookies. They loved every step of the cookie making process. Kate loved putting the marshmallows on the cookies. Check out my other blog for the recipe. They're delish!

When I was taking this picture of Jack, Kate said, "Look at Jack's face!" And Jack said, "Me Superman!" The cookies were a hit with Superman.

7 comments:

suzi said...

OOOHH! Those cookies look soo yummy! It looks like they had fun making the cookies with you... my kids LOVE helping me cook and bake!

Michal Thompson said...

can i make cookies too! So would your recommend a build-a-bear. I have some kids birthday's coming up!

Melinda said...

Those look so good. I wish I lived at your house!

Wendi said...

Mmmmm... those cookies look SO good!

mags said...

i've got to try those. kate's penmanship is fabulous!

The Coxes said...

Those cookies look good! I'll have to go get your recipe from your other blog. :) I've heard blurb.com is a good place to get a "blog" book made. I need to make a book for 2008 from my "updates" - let me know if you find somewhere good!! Kendy :)

AnneMarie said...

Ohhh boy those cookies look too good! I love reading your blog and getting ideas off of your food blog. Miss you.