Basketball!
Jack loves basketball so much! He amazes me every day the new things he comes up with while he plays. I have good intentions of videoing him playing someday soon while he plays. It's pretty intense.
For now, here's a picture of him wearing his new "soccer" shoes. I thought he would call them basketball shoes since that's what he calls Kate's pink version of the same shoe style, but for some reason he calls them soccer shoes. One night he put his "basketball" pajamas on with his new shoes and started playing. He tries really hard to dunk it, but it's still a little too high. Yesterday he made me sit underneath the basket, so he could stand on my legs while he dunked it. Crazy kid!
Jack loves basketball so much! He amazes me every day the new things he comes up with while he plays. I have good intentions of videoing him playing someday soon while he plays. It's pretty intense. For now, here's a picture of him wearing his new "soccer" shoes. I thought he would call them basketball shoes since that's what he calls Kate's pink version of the same shoe style, but for some reason he calls them soccer shoes. One night he put his "basketball" pajamas on with his new shoes and started playing. He tries really hard to dunk it, but it's still a little too high. Yesterday he made me sit underneath the basket, so he could stand on my legs while he dunked it. Crazy kid!
2 comments:
So cute. I think you might have created a cute basketball monster!
You gotta love it. He is way more into it than the boys were at that age.
Post a Comment